한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Zen, know who you are!
작성자 deborah9

I read your writing here occ. and I want tell you how I think of you as one mature human being. First of all, you are very smart one, simply you graduated from Seoul National University, the school upgrade the high school if student pass the enterance exam, in my time in the country side. 2nd, you have The God given tallent to write, and contributed here with that skill over the many years and open the eyes of the readers this site. You never cheat the anybody and work hard all your life. 3rd, you are still spring chicken, chronological age doesn't matter. over 90 yrs is old now days. Find yourself who you are and no pay any tention of other people's opinion. So what, if you are senile as they say, what is wrong if you donot remember as you used to be, after all you are over 70's. Follow the natural flow and don't fight. I believe you are very healthy 70s old smart man, who always put effort to improve self and help other people, excellent human being. Have confidence as you deserve Zen. I always admire you who you are.I will say again don't pay any attention of othes what they say. Believe yourself that you are Good.

2016-04-03 13:16:46
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
4   deborah9 [ 2016-04-03 20:35:42 ] 

sanghaip, I am glad that you are change for the better, fun and possitive. I even get used to your way of saying things. You are right about, we make this site happy in place of unhappy, encouragement in place of judging neg. and put down others, more sense of humor and laughs, Some times good food for the soul. I believe we, all together can make here. You are important member sanghaip. Let us cont...

3   sanghaip [ 2016-04-03 16:31:22 ] 

Coo coo, haha, sweet love
깔 깔 깔 까르르를
즹말 오랬만오 웃고 간다여...
두영감 할매요 감사흐요...
두분이서 참 서로 요롷게 감싸고 똘똘 뭉쳐서 이 열당을 지켜 나가능것을 봉께...
남과 북의 미래가 요론거 아닝가 싶쏘잉...
깔 까르르를

2   deborah9 [ 2016-04-03 13:43:43 ] 

Oh, I forget to tell your guys that the Only one I have fear is the God, rest of you on this earth, I have no fear to tell the truth. Therefore, I donot need to kiss someone 's butt. I am not afraid of tell the truth.

1   zenilvana [ 2016-04-03 13:43:18 ] 

Pretty good assessment, which I appreciate of course.
By the way your writing skill improved a lot noticeably.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제