한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Living within peace of mind
작성자 deborah9

I believe to live life long without quality is not my goal. I want live strong and full living, but I become weak and burden to my love one, I want go quickly as possible. In order to live in peace, one must have sudden pattern of thinking process in one's mind. overcome of fear of death, forgive self and all others, learn to bless of others success, be greatful with every small things, the golden words, treat others as you wanted to be treated....pray for guidence everyday for be on right tract. My Will: #1, no Treach Tube if I cannot breath on my own. #2, no Grastric Tube if I cannot eat or drink. #3, Yes IV antibiotic if I have infection. #4, Yes, IV hydration if I am dehydration. also no colostomy what so ever, because if something wrong on that department, I want go quickly. These are my will that I made and all my family and md, hosp has it's copy. I instructed my daughter spend least amount of $$$ with my funeral, no more than 2k for casket, no more than 10k for total, and creamated and ashes to ocean. No church, just family and a few friend attending on my death. Simple, meaningful life style I want and live by. I will share with you how I overcome from the fear of death in next episode.

2016-04-22 15:51:50
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
등록된 의견이 없습니다.
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제