한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Man does not achieve beyond the self image!
작성자 deborah9

I gain about 45lb extra pound since I had menopause. For some reason, I gain my desire want to eat, but sametime I wish not to move as much as I used to. My daughter bought me a membership of the Bay Club in Manhatan Beach[high end] with a lot of money for me to exercises daily. I will start from today for the money's worth. All the members are young and old, but mostly young yappis in the water front city. There are some oriental lady's too.Young whte girls toll and slim legs, but in details their hands and feet are like chicken legs, ugly, and not much feminin to my eyes, where oriental girls short but all extremities are like new born baby, cute, no wrinkles, tiny over all like girly. I am thankful that I am what I am like cute oriental woman. No one can not change of my self image. American man is charm, not because of their 3rd leg inbetween their legs, but gentlemanship. Korean man should have focus on how they can respect, and treat equal the woman, not as their servant. When I see the Korean man treat his wife with kindness and care deeply, that is sexy to me more than anything else. Get out of inferiority complex, and learn more how to treat better the woman. I am in hurry. I set the goal that I will loose the 20 lb by the end of June.

2016-05-01 09:04:30
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
2   deborah9 [ 2016-05-01 13:36:01 ] 

As usual, you are very right I must say. I believe mutual respect!.

1   zenilvana [ 2016-05-01 12:01:52 ] 

1. The impact of estrogen. In animal studies, estrogen appears to help control body weight. With lower estrogen levels, lab animals tend to eat more and be less physically active. Reduced estrogen may also lower metabolic rate, the rate at which the body converts stored energy into working energy. It's possible the same thing happens with women when estrogen levels drop after menopause. Some evidence suggests that estrogen hormone therapy increases a woman's resting metabolic rate. This might help slow weight gain. Lack of estrogen may also cause the body to use starches and blood sugar less effectively, which would increase fat storage and make it harder to lose weight. -WebMD

2. Most weight-loss programs can help you lose weight at first. But you will lose more and have more health benefits if you can keep with it for a longer time. You need to find the right balance of eating and physical activity that you can keep doing or a program that works with your lifestyle.

Are you ready to make changes?

Before you begin treatment, decide if you are ready to make the lifestyle changes needed to lose weight. Losing weight and keeping it off can be hard. Think about successes that you had before and how you were able to achieve them. -Web MD

3. Fancy health club has nothing to do with the matter of expensive fee and/or whoever frequents there, either young and old, white and yellow or skinny legs and fat faces. What matters most is your determination of continuity in doing so for long time.

4. The size of the 3rd leg of males has nothing to do with sexual appealing toward their counter part, but the sweet talk and tolerance of males upon woman's rough and rude arrogance for the sake of the couple's peaceful relationship. Female becomes man while male shrinks to woman in their nature after their menopause. Because man loses their testosterone and gain estrogen. In the meantime, women's testosterone become dominantly active against the weaker of their original feminine sex hormone which is estrogen.

And therefore, to the contrary men can no longer treat their wives as slaves, as you claim, rather women handle men as their servants instead. That is the course of nature. I have never seen husbands do the way you describe likewise, I mean lowly. They are usually the tamed cats or dogs at women's disposal.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제