한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Evil spirited elders in the Nasung Presbyterian Church of L.A.
작성자 deborah9

I read the article in Koreatimes this morning that currant elders in one of the most sucessful and mentor church in LA. try to make the current pastor resign with no reason. He is the one of the pure spirited, humble genuine pastor that I know, and give us sermon to us to hang on to the God. All your elders , shame on yourself, you should know that what your guys doing is evil. Because you donated the $$$ to the church, and be selected as elder, no need to prove the point that you are empty headed. I am so shocked. I will stop attend the church from now on. I just communicate with the God directly. Have fun and loose the building that made of sweat and hard work of people. You all should go to the place you deserve {you know where I mean].The pastor is the same as baby who do not defend self, and you are attacking him. Evils.....

2016-05-02 07:32:53
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
5   deborah9 [ 2016-05-02 09:49:47 ] 

Zen, you are right. I will stop now.

4   deborah9 [ 2016-05-02 09:46:31 ] 

Kick the 14 elders out, because they may be paid by the organization already to make troubles for the church, and cont will. Appoint new elders by the 4 elders who did not agree and say "no". These 4 elders will make the church with peace and the way should be operated. Cut the unnessary spending from account, appears to be too much expenses from the church. The church should be operated by like people those 4 elders, not by 14 evil spirited with a lot $$$ donation. The God will protect from evil if we follow the his rules.

3   zenilvana [ 2016-05-02 09:41:06 ] 

교회의 내분으로 여사가 흥분하는 것은, 그것이 아무리 정당하다 하더라도, 그 교회 교인으로서도 용납이 않되겠고 더구나 종교마당이 엄연히 구비되어 있는 이상에 그곳에서 일개인의 의견을 발표하는 것이 바람직합니다. 그것이 옳거나 그르거나 종교인들을 상대로 하는 창구가 아닌 이곳에는 해당사항이 없음을 알아주시면 감사하겠오.

2   deborah9 [ 2016-05-02 08:27:23 ] 

Be aware of what happened to the Torrance Presbyterian Church, and how they lost the building worth of 25 millions that people sweat and hard work. The organization love to steal the $$$ from the church with internal trouble. Maybe they want that happen to your church you hypocrits.

1   deborah9 [ 2016-05-02 07:54:29 ] 

To all elders who voted "yes", REPENT!. That is your last chance. Ge Se GGi Dl !!!!!!

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제