한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 No time to talk small talk!!!!
작성자 deborah9

Mr Moon changed his mind within a month about ptotective measure from missles from north Korea. I am shamed this man is moody worse than woman, and he is the title of president of Korea. Over 70 years of effort to build the freedom for the people is clumbling down any times now. The guy is unable to make decision, maybe people is correct that he is in Dementia. The God help people of Korea, smart hardworking, willing to do the best to make their life better. I am sad.

2017-07-23 18:27:03
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
7   coffee [ 2017-07-23 21:23:02 ] 

네 그런 사연이~ 뭐라고 위로의 말씀을....

6   deborah9 [ 2017-07-23 21:02:28 ] 

coffee, you are right again. I even thought about the south Korea may join the North to save all the lives of north and south people. My grand father who was land owner , who was killed by north under ground red year before the Korean was started. I guess it will be eliminated all the educated wealthy people would die again. My answer is no.How one can avoid that the Korean peninsula be bottle ground and be killed? Need to be answered quickly.as possible.

5   coffee [ 2017-07-23 20:39:25 ] 

드보리님 나도 정치적인 사항에 대해서 전혀 영향력 없는 사람이고
그저 드보라님과 마찬가지로 조국의 미래에 대해서 걱정할 따름입니다.
딱히 걱정하는 것 이외에는 할 것이 없다는 것도 딱한 노릇이지만
이제 갓 시작한 19대 대통령에게 마음이나마 힘을 실어주어야
한다는 생각이고 잘 잘못 이런 평가도 하기는 너무 이르다는 생각입니다.
18대 대통령의 조기 하야와 급박하게 치러진 대선 무얼 그리
요구 사항들은 많고 첫술밥에 배 부르기를 모든 국민이 원합니다.
최소한 1년 정도는 시간을 주고 비평 하더라도 해야 된다는 생각이고 케네디 전 대통령의 말처럼 국가가 나를 위해서 무엇를 해 줄 것인가 바라기 보다 지금 국가적 재난 상황에서 내가 국가를 위해
무엇을 할 것인가 부터 생각 해야된다 이렇게 믿습니다.
팍 썩어있는 환부도 도려내지 못했는데 무슨 회복을 그리 급하게
바랍니까?
간호사라니 잘 아시겠지만 환자의 썩고 곪은 부분의 외과적 수술이 먼저이고 치료와 회복은 그후에 이것이 순서 아닙니까?

4   deborah9 [ 2017-07-23 20:24:42 ] 

I am fully accupied with the problem of future of Korea this Sunday. Thanks both of you rainbow and coffee, to voice your view. These is such fomfort your guys gave. I am not politian, but I do not know why I am emotional so much with this subject. I just feel unstable lately. Thanks again to both of you.

3   coffee [ 2017-07-23 20:11:27 ] 

Dunford: Military option for North Korea not

'unimaginable'

ASPEN, Colorado — Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, suggested Saturday that Americans must be prepared for the possibility of a military confrontation with North Korea, whose nuclear program he deemed an urgent threat.

Although he stressed the importance of applying continued economic and diplomatic pressure aimed at persuading Pyongyang to give up its nuclear arms program, Dunford dismissed the oft-stated notion that a military option shouldn't be on the

"Many people have talked about military options with words like 'unimaginable,'" Dunford said.
"I would probably shift that slightly and say it would be horrific, and it would be a loss of life unlike any we have experienced in our lifetimes, and

I mean anyone who's been alive since World War II has never seen the loss of life that could occur if there's a conflict on the Korean Peninsula.

"But as I've told my counterparts, both friend and foe," he added,
"it is not unimaginable to have military options to respond to North Korean nuclear capability.

What's unimaginable to me is allowing a capability that would allow a nuclear weapon to land in Denver, Colorado. That's unimaginable to me. So my job will be to develop military options to make sure that doesn't happen."

Dunford was speaking at the Aspen Security Forum, a gathering of national security officials, experts and others that wrapped up Saturday. His comments came in the wake of North Korea's testing of an inter-continental ballistic missile earlier this month.

At this stage, Pyongyang does not appear capable of delivering a nuclear weapon on such missiles, but its rapid advancement in the overall weapons systems is deeply worrying to President Donald Trump's administration.

Dunford stressed that the United States is already prepared to defend itself and allies such as South Korea and Japan against North Korea's current capability of carrying out a more limited missile attack.

Dunford began chairing the Joint Chiefs of Staff in October 2015, under then-President Barack Obama; he is the nation's highest-ranking military officer.

Dunford has kept a relatively low profile since Trump took office six months ago, avoiding many of the ugly internal battles that have marked the Republican's tenure.
But he is involved in many of the key national security debates gripping the administration.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제