한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Ge sse Gi Dle...
작성자 deborah9

Special prosecutor is not qualify to proceed the Mr. Lee[SamSung Vice President] because Mr. Park appointed unlawfully to do that . Why they cont. him to do and possible to send him to jail just like President Park G. H.? What the government think the people of the country? The people of the country should not keep quiet this time and turn over the government! Without the clear evidence, keep the Mr. Lee in jail, unforgible act. The Japan will smile while they go to the all the way to bank! Free him this time without delay. I saw this morning the youtube how poor the Korea was and how hard President work hard to bring up the Korea as today. I believe the God will take over this matter and give to the people what they deserve.

2017-08-06 19:06:40
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
4   deborah9 [ 2017-08-07 08:02:54 ] 

The Korean will be destroyed not by the other country, but by own people with jealous. Big company support for the government and sports people is criminal in Korea and send to jail H ha ha ha...You will get paid!!!

3   deborah9 [ 2017-08-07 04:14:25 ] 

The koreatimes should check the system if it work correctly or it is controlled the rate by the tech. If it is lather one , it is criminal too...proof , I made two comment, the rate # show the same 44.

2   deborah9 [ 2017-08-07 04:07:44 ] 

12years......

1   deborah9 [ 2017-08-06 19:47:34 ] 

All the readers in this site, be aware the reading rate is fixed so stuck the numbers, don't be fooled.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제