한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 The last stage of END of the country Korea!
작성자 deborah9

There is nothing more important than the one.s health esp. in older age. Nothing should be more important than that. How can we keep ourself to be in state of health? In my opinion, A, peace of mind as possible as we can. We can angry at the times when we see the "Wrong", if we do not get angry, we are dead mentally, but we should turn around our thinking pattern to center, and remember that we cannot change anything on this earth but ourselves, esp.about other human behavior. That is the fact and the truth. How can you change the man who put the add on kOREATIMES THAT OPENLY HE WILL MAKE THE ILLEGAL DUC FOR THE $$$, AND THIS is allowed in here. How can politics cont. doing unethical conduct against people inc. the president Mun, who had dinner party the night when President extended jailterm, and people of the country cried like little baby. No empathy what so ever, in his character as leader of the people. What young people will learn? I am so proud of the attys who speak for the president Park, withdraw from the case, saying we are in court with not the humanbeing, but the pigs, and cannot communicate, will not cont. The country is in the last stage of Cancer, too late to cure the illness, unless cut out all the cancer cells, the member who attended the dinner party start with, the government member inc. Mr.Mun and all the way down, buy the army!,...... so my dear friend Alex, cool down, you will not change anything, but end up ulcer. I will cont next episode what is 2nd point to be healthy, I can share with you because I have no illness up to now when I had regular check up last month.

2017-10-16 08:32:03
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
2   deborah9 [ 2017-10-16 12:55:29 ] 

I wish no warthworm in this site.

1   zenilvana [ 2017-10-16 12:43:04 ] 

Gibberish rambling!

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제