이미 삼권분립으로 되어있는 민주 제도는 물건너 간지가 오래다.

바야흐로 공포 정치가 시작된다.

아니면 중국식으로 공산주의와 시장경제를 병행 하든가
둘중에 하나다.

이게 바로 문재인이 바라는 한국의 미래다.

2018-02-11 12:08:39
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
5   deborah9 [ 2018-02-11 21:27:51 ] 

#4, how much you get paid to distract the readers? you scumb....

4   bibliatell [ 2018-02-11 20:48:33 ] 

알랙스는 미국에 앉아 있다고 생각없이 마구 헛소리를 해댄다면 정작 한국에 있는 사람들은 그대를 어찌 생각할지? 기만한다고 하지 않을까? 어느 시대 어느 별에서 온 사람이냐고 하겠지? 크하하하하

3   DEBORAH9 [ 2018-02-11 13:06:16 ] 

In 1949, top class people was taken by North underground red, to the mountain behind the town, line the people and killed them down with gun, and nest day early in the morning family went mountain and find the body and mouned. now that may not happen, because the court system, find guilty and get rid of them slowly. no law, no right or wrong will be practiced. I am greatful that all my immediate member of family is in US. Why I am having hard time to sleep like log as I used now days? I never took sleeping pill, but I am thinking about might take them until I know what is going to happen to all the my home town people, sweet, honest, poor but hard working people who gave me the courage and support, their youngsters. The God will help them!.

2   DEBORAH9 [ 2018-02-11 12:40:03 ] 

The north Korea Kim J. U. is the puppet of China, so he cannot choose the freedom if he desire, but Mr. Moon has no reason to choose the red. Things must move quickly and change the direction of the government, otherwise, all our smart and hard working people will be sacrificed. I will be deeply sad if that happen.

1   DEBORAH9 [ 2018-02-11 12:29:06 ] 

I am a living withness of how the Korean war started. My grand father[moms father] was land owner in the county, #2 richman in the county. The farmers who farmed on his land give to my grand father 50% harvest. Grand father had some land worked directly by servents and 100 % harvest. He was like a king in the country. One year before the Korean war broken out, my grand father and all the educated ones killed, by servants he owned.The well educated and richer people will be eliminated first, and the red party will kill all the politicians of other side without clear reason , like right now in current in Korea. Stop the dream that is nothing but nightmere. Do something .

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제