한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Should we trust?
작성자 deborah9

I must share this story with your guys. I live life with trust basis, because the world has over 90% trust worthy people, but those small number make the world problem place, I believe. There was the badugi[the name of dog] and scorpion near by the river. scorpion said: Hey badugi, let 's go the other side of river you and I together, I ride of your top and you are good swimmer, we to together, it will be fun. badugi said: you think am stupid that I let you ride on my back? I know you harm the others by bite them so the poison will kill them. scorpion replied: You are stupid, why, you cannot think, I am depend on you my life by riding on your back and I will bite you as you said, so we both drown? think straight...ao they agree to swim to the other side....when they come to the middle of the river, the scorpion bite the neck of the badugi , and badugi screamed laudly, Why did you bite as I said you stupid? Now we both will be drown! scorpion said: I know I cannot help, because it is my nature the way I am......... Should we trust what the North Korean said???

2018-04-22 04:44:03
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
7   bibliatell [ 2018-04-24 17:18:19 ] 

누군가 몇 번은 희생해야 된다는 말이지. 총대메고 목숨걸고 앞으로 전진하는 놈이 있어야 세상은 발전하지 않겠어? 통일도 그래야 되지 않겠냐고? ㅎㅎㅎ

6   bibliatell [ 2018-04-24 17:15:44 ] 

바둑이와 스콜피온의 이솝 이야기 같지만 이솝이 모르는게 있다. 현실적으론 바둑이가 스콜피온을 등에 태우고 실제 몇 번은 가 봐야 그 결말을 모두가 알 수 있다는 거지. 그렇지 않으면 스콜피온이 물지 않고 건너가 둘 다 살 수도 있는 가능성을 말살해 버리는 거거든. ㅋㅋㅋ

5   phantom4 [ 2018-04-24 12:03:53 ] 

You had a wonderful point, naturally, the badugi should not trust the scorpion, of course not!

4   deborah9 [ 2018-04-22 18:32:16 ] 

#5, thanks shanghai to be my side, I believe you have deep insight.

3   Shanghaip [ 2018-04-22 07:36:46 ] 

한 번 끼어들어 볼려고, 종부기 주사파 닭상 발버둥을 치 누마... 중국 공산당 앞잡이... 언론을 호도하는 중국 공산당 첩자들...닭상은 뉴욕 총영사 자리 돌라고 맨나당 요라고 있나?

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제