한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Ryu Hyun Jin
작성자 deborah9

The God Bless You, Your part was well done and I am proud of you. The world peoples opinion is the same. Do not loose the faith in you, and continue your role. The God is with you.

2018-10-25 05:00:58
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
7   deborah9 [ 2018-10-31 08:04:29 ] 

I do not know anything about baseball, but simply you were play in the team of Dadgers, I start watch the game.I still don't know . At last, I want share my opinion about where will you join the team. $$$ is very important, but there is more point you should consider more important, that is the pick who will be your coach to let you play and able to function as much as you can, not like Robert, use you when the team need help your skill and qualify to WS, and make sure to stop when you prove how good you are as pitcher on the world stage. Robert is not the right one, no matter how much $$$ they offer. The God knows how good you are and you just be yourself, then sooner or later the $$$ will follow. you made enough already , you should not worry about that subject. I will pray you will be guided by the great power and will make right choice. I believe you are the best and they are not paying enough.

6   deborah9 [ 2018-10-29 07:20:32 ] 

#2, bb, I must say you were absolutely right about the WS such earlier time, good insight,I mean only WS, not about politics. Ha Ha Ha...

5   deborah9 [ 2018-10-28 11:32:18 ] 

We can not change anyone other than ourselves. In my opinion, as long as coach Robert stays with dodgers or Kershaw is there. you will not have chance to express your full potential, because you cannot set the records better than Kersh...coach will not give you chance. If one of them go away, then you should accept the QO, or if no change , go somewhere else, not too far away from Calif.

4   deborah9 [ 2018-10-28 09:15:05 ] 

Ryu, I told you way ahead of the time that you are the winner and the world recognized, even your game was not won, but you did won. The God works always very strange way. The president Trump tell the truth about the problems,[ not very usual situation].I know time to time, the God make sure that fair rewards to people who ever deserve. Keep believe yourself that you are one of the best of the best. Good Luck !

3   deborah9 [ 2018-10-25 13:05:29 ] 

I agree with you bb, but it is early , let us think good.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제