한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 To the children of the Dog
작성자 deborah9

All the people involved in Korean socca, eliminated one player Chang play for the Korea, stoped to play because he submitted false documents not killing anybody. Your guys are not human being ,but put on mask of human. How could you cut off one young man's life just like that. Shall we investigate all of your crook's background by US FBI, and see how many of you can say you are better than this young man who is destroyed by your evil people? It is ok to give him fine for his wrong doing, but totally kill him his life as ball player, not ok. I know now how the people of the Korea will live in the future by under this government. It is not only the Chang's cruel story, it will happen to all of you if you don't give them $$$ they want. Somebody should bring this matter to the world socca organization and appeal. The world people is watching your crooks. Be careful... I feel so shame to be a Korean now.

2018-11-02 09:40:59
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
1   deborah9 [ 2018-11-04 18:06:44 ] 

Amend the penalty with fairness, otherwise I believe that the God is so fair, those who stop him to play the ball just like that, maybe will be dead with cancer, in very young age, I saw many times that happened.

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제