한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 One proof of psychopath.
작성자 tabletennis

Contrary to what Zen believes in whithout any evidence,
I finished Korean Military duty in 1 year(3 years then)
with Government blessing. The basic and Ha Kyo Dae training
, 29th Regiment in Non San as the interpreter for Lt. Wall,
, served KMAG in Pusan - all in one year.

He believes in what he imagines and wishes - way off from
reality. It contradicts the first rule of Abraham Maslow's
"10 characteristics of healthy mind" - Clearer perception of reality.

2018-12-24 18:56:25
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
12   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 23:21:11 ] 

11. may think > as you may think

11   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 23:18:36 ] 

6. I may not go to the Heaven soon as may think, just because I may be senior to you in age and school. My friends-Dan, Ron, Art, Jan, Dee Dee, Kwon, Frenchy... have been playing table tennis with me and my wife almost daily way over 10 years. I have no medical problems, and take no medicines. Besides, to keep fire
burning in the stove, my wife and I collected about 30 truck loades of big fir and hemrock logs with our Stihl chain saw and split them all with ax, wedges and sledge hammers. Vegitable gardening etc... keep us healthy.

10   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:56:46 ] 

Monologue is no fun, good for nothing. Good night.

9   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:54:40 ] 

You must have read the warnings of Koreatimes on top here. Did it ever bother you morally because they really refer to you? Name one Yul Dang person who likes and respect you. You may remember I collected here names who dislike you. 11 announced their names. Recently I collected about 6 names. Do you want me to reveal the names? But I have not found one name on your side yet. Deb9? You want her on side?

8   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:43:47 ] 

6. Tired already, Heh? Don't know what to say except trash, Huh? Keep going as long as you like to see if you have anything else in your brain! Just like Trump!

2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제