한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Silent night, Holy night!....
작성자 deborah9

When I was young, the Christmas means Joy, Gift exchange, play drama, singing and dancing in the church .I remember just like yesterday, that elder sisters from home town, come to my house and carry me to their back and went church to practice for the Eve ply. The life was joy and joy every moment, and we did not have toys like now, so I made myself the doll to give my friend as gift, took several days to complete. A piece of cloth saw and filled with grain to body and put arms and legs and head at the last. put the eyes and nose and mouth. I was so satisfied of my product, the doll and wait the big day and give to my best friend. She was so happy and unexperienced joys we felt together. We did not have too much $$$ , but plenty of happiness and joys those days. Where is all those feeling of joy, emotions, love.... I lived behind of elementary school , because my dad was principal of that school, and next of that school there was small humble looking church, old organ in that church I never forget. I heard the first time "The silent night". The minister was the brother of my neighbor who was doctor, the whole family ran away from the North Korea, because they are the educated family. I was play their children. In the spring time come after the harsh winter was gone,, My two boy friend come to my house early in the morning and yell "come out Young! , so lets go to catch the tedpool [ol chang yi]". How fun it was to catch them all day without eating lunch. two boys and I had to come home, because we can not see them anymore , dark. I am too slow and I could not catch not even one, boys feel sorry, so they always give me 2 tedpool, I hold with one hand my rubber shoe with water, and I hold my stomach because of hunger pain. This was going everyday....cont to next...

2018-12-25 17:56:54
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
8   sanghaip [ 2018-12-25 21:14:30 ] 

자유, 행복, 사랑, 건강 그리고 정의가 가득한 새해를 기원드립네다.

7   zenilvana [ 2018-12-25 19:38:23 ] 

Thanks a lot! My dear Deborah9;

마음을 바로 쓰면 축복이 늘 넘쳐나고,
헕뜯으면 해가 거듭돼도 걱정만 찾아든다.

6   deborah9 [ 2018-12-25 19:33:28 ] 

#1, sanghai, merry Christmas, I wish your health and a lots of blessing in coming years. Let us have happy, encouraging each others, and together wonderful year!

5   deborah9 [ 2018-12-25 19:28:16 ] 

Zen, I know how well you can sing! you are fine tenor. The garden of Eden had the music too. The people who can sing is the God selected people. A lots of blessings to you Zen.

4   deborah9 [ 2018-12-25 19:24:01 ] 

#2, jtk17,Welcome to this site. Thanks for the positive comment and wonderful writing. A lot of blessings to you and your family in coming year!!!

로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제