한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Prove your claim!
작성자 tabletennis

, You dirty, stingky mouth!
You know who you are.

You better shut up now before I go back to all the dirty stories you bragged about, sailing around the world in cargo ships! Drunken, dirty sailor!

2018-12-31 13:59:52
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
32   tabletennis [ 2019-01-01 13:43:14 ] 

"Birds of a feather flock together" is a good proverb to descrive the three of you. Happy new year to you, too.

31   sanghaip [ 2018-12-31 19:20:22 ] 

I have nothing to learn from trash like you - I am not begging free education - since you beg respect, I am telling you to prove what you say who you are - if nothing to say, then sod off!

30   tabletennis [ 2018-12-31 19:14:33 ] 

You can keep egging on and on your presumptions, begging for a free education. Why don't you educate me on religions, not that I've any interest, paricularly from you. Trying to find any hole to prick, heh? Stop.

29   tabletennis [ 2018-12-31 19:14:33 ] 

You can keep egging on and on your presumptions, begging for a free education. Why don't you educate me on religions, not that I've any interest, paricularly from you. Trying to find any hole to prick, heh? Stop.

28   sanghaip [ 2018-12-31 19:10:53 ] 

there were no internal combustion engine cars thousands of years ago before Jesus Christ, but there were Buddhists and the same Universe and the same law of Universe like today, like this very moment - Gold Sutra is one of the Buddhist sutras describing Quantum Physics and the laws of Universe.

Now stop avoid - tell me what Quantum Physics is in your own terms. - if you really have the Ph.D. on Quantum Physics.

2 3 4 5 6 7 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제