한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 I must tell you the story....
작성자 deborah9

Two days ago, I had business to go to see the one of the facility to meet 97yrs old patient who stay in the place where they only provide room and board, not medical needs, so I assess what this patient needs and report to Home health agency, so they can send physical therapy, nurse, nurse aid... to help the pt[patient] to get better. When I open the front door, I heard the classic music, coming from hall, about 50 old papps and mamas were listening. The music was so beautiful, that I could not interrupt and call out the pt. I sat back of crowd and listened. A few minutes later, here comes the lady and stand side of my chair, asked me, " do you know who is that violinist?". I said "no". " He is my uncle, and he is 103 years old, who come here for 30 years, play the music for these people, no $$$ paid, and I droved him.". I was shocked to hear this beautiful story. I learned that age is only the state of mind, and live daily basis the given each moment to give to others goods, not important how big or small. Therefor, I will tell you all young punk who is over 70 years old, get out of self pitty, and do some positive things today with love. I am going to...

2016-08-26 04:48:51
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
7   deborah9 [ 2016-08-26 08:16:44 ] 

ssanghai = snake, the animal that I hate among the God's creation. I wonder If your mother ate the seaweed soup after give you birth. She sure did poor job in home education.

6   deborah9 [ 2016-08-26 08:10:47 ] 

lIsten YOU EARTHWORM! i AM NOT bragging, that is my job, as field case manager, you scumb!. You need clorox to clean your filthy mouth!!! pityful creature.

5   ssangkall [ 2016-08-26 07:57:33 ] 

아름운 순간의 모습입니다.

4   SanghaiP [ 2016-08-26 07:52:59 ] 

'오른손이 하는 일을 왼손이 모르게 하라.' 성경(마태복음)의 말씀입니다.

그 오른손의 여러분... 이렇게 자랑흐고 당기질 맙시다. 그랄 필요가읎찌라.

3   deborah9 [ 2016-08-26 07:45:04 ] 

jina007, I believe you are genuine unsoiled, wonderful person, don't change!

1 2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제