한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 In Democracy no politician pleases everyone
작성자 zenilvana

Since a president be elected by voters who favored by 50% margin, there would exist always unhappy portion of the population in the nation. That is the fact and the truth in the modern societies as far as the democratic system is being operated in the electing of officials.

D. Trump is being caught in that whirlwind of discontent in Russian connection in American politics, likewise in Korea the newly elected President Moon has been mistreated with his role at the deceased No Moo Hyun Administration by the Conservative people as an element cell connected to the North communist regime.

That is what Alexander maintained in his article of #11696-김정은의 하수인 문재인, which is untrue and false accusation without any proven facts and an awful insult to a Korean leader in that chaotic which could bring him to the criminal justice as per Korean law, even if he lives in Virginia, U.S. as a U.S. citizen now.

Suppose he wants to visit Korea in the future, he could be denied the entry to his so called Mother Country due to that false accusation in public. I do not understand the reason why he has done such a stupid thing today only to subject him to irrational political propaganda. That article does not make him a hero or an political advocate in this Open Forum, but also in Korean security agency which vigilantly surveys the digital movement of communist factions or the like who disliked the Moon's travel to America.

If I were him, I would definitely watch my mouth not to utter such words, which is unproved and unsupported, which cause his native land's political scene and uninformed people negatively for no particular rational reason.

It seems very reckless and unwise move for him to commit upon this imminent State Visit for a Korean president first time since elected to meet with Donald Trump in two week at Washington to discuss the issues of the North aggression and the security for both Nations, including THAAD problem.

Zenilvana

2017-06-14 11:17:31
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
3   zenilvana [ 2017-06-14 14:49:08 ] 

알렉산드리아, 버지니아에서 발생한 총기사건이 정치적인 견해의 차이로 벌러졌었던 것을 기억하시라. 그는 Face Book에 자신이 민주당의 Sanders
대선 후보자를 지지했고, Trump 및 공화당을 극도로 혐오했었다. 우리들의 알렉스 자신도 워싱톤 인근(Virginia)에 사시는 고로, 이번 문재인대통령의 방문에 즈음하여 그를 "김정은의 하수인"으로 낙인찍는 발언을 그의 수행원들이 가볍게 볼 수가 없게 되었다. 어째서 의혹받을 일을 해야 하는지, ㅉㅉㅉ

2   zenilvana [ 2017-06-14 14:23:55 ] 

#1: Did you know what it meant by my statement? The one who makes false accusations, specially against the President of a nation, will be punished for subversive and implied activity of trro to long term imprisonment with that kind of article from undocumented and unknown sources made in public, even if the freedom of speech be guaranteed. That article published by Alex is a grave mistake, I believe.

1   coffee [ 2017-06-14 13:08:59 ] 

Zenilvana 님도 영어 실력이 와우~
옴메 기죽어....

1 2 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제