한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Attention Seeking Behavior !
작성자 deborah9

A few people who write here everyday and every hour, without any clear theme and just writing and writing... I must say thanks, but guys the time is life and also somebody said the time is gold. Put effort to spend more positive way, in place of tearing down each other. You are what you think and comes out as expression. The key is choose what you think in daily life. Change your thinking if you want better life. I am who I am , no matter how you name calling, and your guys should feel same way. One can keep peace of mind when one knows how good he or she is. Find who you are and how great human being you are. Focus on you, into you, not outside to other people, because you cannot change them, but only you can change yourself. Time to time, we argue with your guys, but I know you are all good people. Let us not fight each other, but try understand and be friend with warm a word of exchange. Encourage each and praise to how great they are.

2017-11-01 07:31:35
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
11   zenilvana [ 2017-11-02 11:23:49 ] 

박유남슨상도 영문을 이해하시는가? 하긴 미국에 오래 사셨으니 Konglish 정도야 누워서 떡먹기일 수도 있겠지비. 그것도 모르면 알랑방귀를 뀌어야 할 처지인 모양이지. 9데기가 박유남 어른을 싸고 돌았던 적이 있지비.

10   yu41pak [ 2017-11-01 22:02:31 ] 

좋은 글, 의미 있는 글입니다.
말 하고자 하는 뜻 충분히 이해가 갑니다.
그렇게만 되면 얼마나 좋겠습니까...
글 쓰시느라 수고 하셨습니다

9   bibliatell [ 2017-11-01 12:53:26 ] 

하여간 재미있는 분들이야. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8   zenilvana [ 2017-11-01 10:11:32 ] 

#7......내 처는 9데기처럼 full time을 해본 적이 없다. 그것도 part time을 해오다가 은퇴한 지도 한 20년이 된다. 9데기의 이론대로라면 지금 쯤은 굶어죽은지 오래 되겠지?

내가 womanizer라 하시는데, 실은 그런 재미를 본 적이 없었던 것을 후회한다. 메뚜기도 한 철인데, 말이야! 너무 원리원칙에 매이다 보니 기회를 상실했지를. 그렇다고 도덕군자도 아니었다. 그저 갈등에서 헤맸다고 할까? 그래서 세상에 너무 애착을 가지지 말아야 한다고 말한다. 모두가 그저 가을하늘에 흩어져가는 구름 같으이......

7   deborah9 [ 2017-11-01 09:55:43 ] 

One more, Zen, if you did not have EX RN wife, you would be homeless by now, womanizer...

2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제