한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Attention Seeking Behavior !
작성자 deborah9

A few people who write here everyday and every hour, without any clear theme and just writing and writing... I must say thanks, but guys the time is life and also somebody said the time is gold. Put effort to spend more positive way, in place of tearing down each other. You are what you think and comes out as expression. The key is choose what you think in daily life. Change your thinking if you want better life. I am who I am , no matter how you name calling, and your guys should feel same way. One can keep peace of mind when one knows how good he or she is. Find who you are and how great human being you are. Focus on you, into you, not outside to other people, because you cannot change them, but only you can change yourself. Time to time, we argue with your guys, but I know you are all good people. Let us not fight each other, but try understand and be friend with warm a word of exchange. Encourage each and praise to how great they are.

2017-11-01 07:31:35
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
6   deborah9 [ 2017-11-01 09:51:55 ] 

oh, correction, bed-bad

5   deborah9 [ 2017-11-01 09:50:21 ] 

Zen, you earthworm, you are the kind human that I weed out in my list. Thanks to your wife. And what happen to your tongue? your dementia is that bed that you confused I am your wife?... ha ha ha . Ge sse Gi !!!I do like keep the life simple stsupid, not like zen . That is the difference between above two writing. Simple, honest!

4   Coffee [ 2017-11-01 09:42:45 ] 

이러한 것을 두고 우문에 현답이다!
정말로 명문입니다.지금까지 봐온 글중에 속이 뻥하고 뚫리는
멋진 영문 한마디로 뷰티풀 ,원더풀인데 아쉬운점은 댓글로
달아서 여러사람이 못 볼까 혹시 영어해독이 쉽지 않은 분들이
읽기 어렵지 않을까하는 아쉬움입니다.
아주 말끔하고 깨끗한 영어 표현 한마디로 멋져뿌러!

3   zenilvana [ 2017-11-01 09:35:47 ] 

자신부터 먼저 개조하면 남들이 다 좋은 사람인 것을 안다. 뭐 우리들 보고, 시간낭비를 하느니 좋은 사람이 돼서 마음의 평화를 찾으라고?
너부터 자신이 좋은 사람이 돼보라구. 그러면 다른 사람들도 좋게 보인다. 주제넘게스리 누굴 가르치겠다구? 우선 한글타자부터 배우거라. 그 잘난 영문은 억망진창이다. 보다시피......알간?

2   deborah9 [ 2017-11-01 09:22:09 ] 

tks but no tks Zen.This is attention seeking behavior too.

1 2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제