한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Attention Seeking Behavior !
작성자 deborah9

A few people who write here everyday and every hour, without any clear theme and just writing and writing... I must say thanks, but guys the time is life and also somebody said the time is gold. Put effort to spend more positive way, in place of tearing down each other. You are what you think and comes out as expression. The key is choose what you think in daily life. Change your thinking if you want better life. I am who I am , no matter how you name calling, and your guys should feel same way. One can keep peace of mind when one knows how good he or she is. Find who you are and how great human being you are. Focus on you, into you, not outside to other people, because you cannot change them, but only you can change yourself. Time to time, we argue with your guys, but I know you are all good people. Let us not fight each other, but try understand and be friend with warm a word of exchange. Encourage each and praise to how great they are.

2017-11-01 07:31:35
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
1   zenilvana [ 2017-11-01 09:13:52 ] 

A few people who writes here every hour of the days without any clear themes to expoud to. They are just writing and writing... Problem is that I cannot do the same sadly.

I must say thanks to them. But the time is valuable as some says gold is. Please put efforts in positive way, rather than tearing down each other.

You are what you think. That comes out as an expression of yourself as such. The key to achieve meaningfulness in life is to choose what you think every mitnute in the day. Let's change the pattern of thinking for the better of our lives. I am who I am, no matter how you describe of me. I know that I have to change as well whether good or bad in your current view of me. I hope You guys might do feel likewise.

One can keep his/her mind in peace once realize how good he or she is, that I know. What is the purpose of your demanding others to your points? Find who we are. Focus on us differently into our inner world this time, but not to others outside which we have been doing. You cannot change them, but only yourself. From time to time, I argue with guys here, notwithstanding my knowing of you all good people are. Let us not fight each other. From now on I will try and befriend you with warm words in exchange of our opinion. I will try to understand your works and to praise how great they are as much as I possibly can, that is my promise.

1 2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제