한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 To the manager of this site!
작성자 deborah9

The member of this site, rainbow79, is verbally abuse the elder who is harmless to anybody, but worry of the Korea, maybe he is big obstacle to this guy[rainbow] seems get paid to work in this site for current government, read the last comment of his own writing, about olds should die , not to prevent rise price goes up...? Not ordinary people know prisise of timing of meeting with Kim Young Chul . I would appreciate if you give him some sort of warning, about his behavior to phantom 4.

2018-02-23 07:18:21
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
13   deborah9 [ 2018-02-23 09:26:08 ] 

OH, phantom I am so glad you are ok. I believe you can handle , but one should not keep hurting more people who is not able to digest and be sick. I am going toward to 80's and I will never get hurt because call me so, because I know I am wiser than those young punks.

12   phantom4 [ 2018-02-23 09:21:06 ] 

젠선생, 드보라 여사께서는 너무 애쓰지 마소서~
우이독경입네다. 허허허~~~

11   deborah9 [ 2018-02-23 09:19:15 ] 

Thanks zen for moral support, like my old brother. I am the first child, the only girl and I have 3 younger brothers, they are all here with 3 children of their own.

10   zenilvana [ 2018-02-23 08:42:33 ] 

오늘 뉴스에 이런 기사가 나타났다. <Florida man yells 'murderers!' as he's put to death>

훌로리다 사형수가 처형당하기 직전에, 이 살인자들아! 3번 소리첬다고. 여러 사람을 죽인 살인자였는데, 자신이 죽는 순간에 남들을 살인자들이라고 부르다 죽었다.

STARKE, Fla. (AP) -- As the execution drugs were being administered, inmate Eric Scott Branch let out a blood-curdling scream. Then he yelled "murderers! murderers! murderers!" as he thrashed on a gurney as he was being put to death for the 1993 rape and slaying of a college student.

개만도 못한 인간들은 제가 하는 짓조차 알지 못한다. 조금이라도 자신에게 좋은 충고를 하면 도리어 입에 담지 못할 욕지거리의 gi랄발광을 한다. 마담9여사가 그를 아래에 그렇게 표현해서 하는 말이다.

9   rainbows79 [ 2018-02-23 08:38:00 ] 

shit hole 로 드셨다면 이정도로 막가파는 아닐텐데...
ㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉㅉ

1 2 3 4 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제