한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 Should we trust?
작성자 deborah9

I must share this story with your guys. I live life with trust basis, because the world has over 90% trust worthy people, but those small number make the world problem place, I believe. There was the badugi[the name of dog] and scorpion near by the river. scorpion said: Hey badugi, let 's go the other side of river you and I together, I ride of your top and you are good swimmer, we to together, it will be fun. badugi said: you think am stupid that I let you ride on my back? I know you harm the others by bite them so the poison will kill them. scorpion replied: You are stupid, why, you cannot think, I am depend on you my life by riding on your back and I will bite you as you said, so we both drown? think straight...ao they agree to swim to the other side....when they come to the middle of the river, the scorpion bite the neck of the badugi , and badugi screamed laudly, Why did you bite as I said you stupid? Now we both will be drown! scorpion said: I know I cannot help, because it is my nature the way I am......... Should we trust what the North Korean said???

2018-04-22 04:44:03
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
2   deborah9 [ 2018-04-22 07:04:22 ] 

#7, making the flat parking lot is the answer! Today is the Sunday, I will stop at this point converse with your flogs.

1   deborah9 [ 2018-04-22 06:06:42 ] 

Thank you Zen!. Were you afraid I could right? Ha Ha Ha....

1 2 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제