한국일보

오피니언
Los Angeles
열린 마당
제목 One proof of psychopath.
작성자 tabletennis

Contrary to what Zen believes in whithout any evidence,
I finished Korean Military duty in 1 year(3 years then)
with Government blessing. The basic and Ha Kyo Dae training
, 29th Regiment in Non San as the interpreter for Lt. Wall,
, served KMAG in Pusan - all in one year.

He believes in what he imagines and wishes - way off from
reality. It contradicts the first rule of Abraham Maslow's
"10 characteristics of healthy mind" - Clearer perception of reality.

2018-12-24 18:56:25
► 이 글에 대한 독자들의 의견
7   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:37:06 ] 

Yes, you are a free thinker like everybody else. "Yul-Dang" is not a personal diary - it is a open public forum. You are the most brazen psychopath I came across in my entire life. That's why I have been studying your personality this ling. I learned a lot from your case. Thanks a little. Remember my first writing was about your concept of "freedom'? About 10 years ago?

6   zenilvana [ 2018-12-24 21:33:23 ] 

Get the fuck out of here.
Do you read me?

If you really know yourself,
then meditate and find out yourself.

I do not have an obligation to teach you a dumb,
for your gut has too much trash of ego,
which is the sole source of your bad behaviour.

Before you go to haven soon, it will be good for you to repent. The sooner, the better. Now is the right time, for it is X-Mas Eve.

5   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:24:18 ] 

3. You just did what I wrote in 4. You have one mouth saying two opposite things at the same time without feeling the contradiction. Another proof of a psychopath. Why? No moral feelings on conflicts of words.That's why you think you can say anything without feeling any moral conflicts. Psychopath' way of "normal" speech. You can do it on your diary. But not in Yul-Dang!

4   tabletennis [ 2018-12-24 21:10:32 ] 

Prove it. Don't just presume like Trump does. Do you feel what moral conscience feels like? Do you feel what others feel? Lack of empathy is top feature of a psychopath. Like Trump. You blame others for the same things you do best. That's why you think -without feeling, you are the smartest here. Is Trump enjoying his "Art of Deal"? Trump's coauthor even says Trump is a nut.

3   zenilvana [ 2018-12-24 21:09:44 ] 

You want to be treated as an decent elderly, uh? You better behave right like real one, please.

All I have done here was just to write what I believe, not for a bastard like you to read. You do not like, then stay away from my writing, stupid.

Do not curse me for no reason. I did not force you to pay attention to what I am doing here. I just enjoy writing for passtime as you play you pingpong game. Did I ever interfered your stuff, and uttered foul mouth with dirty cursings?

I have my own sphere to think freely, while you do yours as you please. I did no harm others, but let them know what they are, which has nothing to do with you. I am a free thinker, which do not forget that fact.

1 2 3 
로그인 해주세요!
전자신문
주간운세
시민권 취득 예상문제
운전면허 예상문제